Mobile, AL Adoption Attorney Services
Donna S. Ames, Attorney-At-Law
As a mother of two adopted sons, it is a pleasure for Attorney Donna S. Ames of Mobile, AL to practice in the area of adoption law. Mrs. Ames strives to help people who are interested in forming their family through adoption as well as helping birth mothers find a family with whom to place their child for adoption.
While located in Mobile, AL, she works with couples and birth mothers outside the state of Alabama, in interstate adoption cases.
- Select a licensed child placing adoption agency with whom you want to work
- Use your own resources and personal contacts to find a birth mother and baby on your own
- Fairly unconventional, but successful, is an adoption facilitator
- Use the Alabama Department of Human Resources or Alabama Foster Care
Adoption services in the following areas:
- Assistance in finding a birth mother for couples seeking adoption
- Assist couples in the adoption process
- Assist birth mothers find adoptive families
- Alabama infant adoption
- Surrogacy arrangement
- Agency interstate adoption
- Independent interstate adoption
- Independent Intrastate adoption
- Adoption agency finalization
- Representation of birth parents
- Child custody
- Relative adoption
- Grandparent adoption
- Termination of parental rights
- Alabama private adoption
- Alabama independent adoption
Donna S. Ames completed her undergraduate education at Auburn University and received her law degree from Birmingham School Of Law in Birmingham, AL.
Mrs. Ames is a member of the Mobile Bar Association as well as the Alabama Bar Association. She is a member of Spring Hill Baptist Church and the Sunrise Rotary Club Of Mobile, AL. She is founder and president of Adoption Rocks, Inc., a 501(c) (3) nonprofit. She is married to Skip Ames, a local attorney, and has two adopted sons.
“I am happy to help in any way that I can in regard to your potential adoption process. I have on occasion, been able to link adoptive couples with birthmothers. More often, however, I try to simply assist couples in locating a baby on their own by helping them through the adoption process. This initially involves explaining your adoption options and how I have seen most of my adoptive couples achieve success in forming their family through adoption.” – Donna Ames
Contact Donna S. Ames, Attorney-At-Law today at 251-343-3360 to schedule your appointment.